Public Works and Engineering (PWE) Engineering and Construction Division invites Contractors to provide constructability comments on upcoming construction projects. This web based review process supports communication and collaboration between PWE and the Contractor community.
Process for submitting your comments On-line:
On the Bidsets page, select 90% Construction Documents from the Featured Menu
- Contractors must register in order to download the documents. Project Documents include 90% Submittal Plans and the Project Manual. All other associated information is not available for comment.
- Comment review – Download the “Comment Log” (registration is not required). Submit one comment Log per project. Fill out the Comment Log per the instructions on the Log. The reviewer’s name and contact information must be included.
- Comment Log Submittal – E-mail the comment log in excel or pdf; to PWE-ENGCCL@houstontx.gov Place in the subject line “Project Name_WBS No.xx-3”. MAXIMUM FILE SIZE 7MB. Please note that a confirmation receipt notice will not be provided. If comments require supporting documents please attach to the e-mail (pdf files only).
Information to the Reviewer:
- All comments received on the 90% Bid Documents by the Contractor are for information only and are not part of the City’s comment submittal process.
- The submitted comments does not solicit bids or guarantee comment incorporation.
- All Documents are subject to removal after published comment due date.
- For assistance please submit your questions to PWE-ENGCCL@houstontx.gov .